GBP Unemployment Data Looms
GBP Unemployment data is set to be released at 0700 GMT today (10:00 GMT+3). The Unemployment rate (3M) was previously recorded at 4.4%, quite low considering current economic conditions. Later today the GBP economic calendar includes:
- Claimant Count Rate (October)
- Claimant Count Change (October)
- ILO Unemployment Rate (3M) (September)
- Average Earnings Including Bonus (3Mo/Yr) (Sep)
- Average Earnings Excluding Bonus (3Mo/Yr) (Sep)
This is a busy week for the GBP economic calendar, as tomorrow CPI data will be released also.
Currently the GBP/USD is trading around 1.3410 and the daily moving averages are in a bearish cross.